why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Sunday 18 October 2015

The Sheepskin Coat.....

Want to WIN this gorgeous faux sheepskin coat I am wearing this week?  Just leave a comment below or on Instagram or retweet the blog on Twitter to enter, deadline Saturday 24th October
Good luck!











TIP...take a tip from the new Gucci show and style your look with the 'geek chic' look in mind, clear lens sunglasses will provide a finishing touch to wide leg trousers and layer with a striped roll neck to add a modern print

coat and polo neck by new look
trousers by carven
shoes by celine 
sunglasses by loewe

6 comments:

  1. This coat looks great on you I love the look I could definitely use it here in Chicago its oo cold and this one looks perfect thank you retweeted @1chynna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Overland Sheepskin Co. is the nation's most trusted source of quality sheepskin coats. Browse our extensive shearling collection with a 100% satisfaction ...

    goldenslot
    สูตรบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your site is very useful for me,Thanks for your sharing.

    หนังใหม่

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ayesha.B successfully surprising you with these stunning outfits. A perfect combination of precision and delicacy.
    If you need to make a statement on every event, you need to buy this one. A perfect addition for your wardrobe this season. You don't want to think, you just want to BUY. If you like Pakistani fashion you could get best Pakistani Ladies Dress from Ayesha.b

    ReplyDelete